Recipe: Mexican Arepa 🥑 🌶
Lately we have been dreaming about traveling somewhere warm, where they serve margaritas and guac 🍸😜. Alright, maybe we just want to be in a beach in Mexico forgetting about all that is going on in the world. With travel being so difficult right now, we started thinking about what we could do to bring Mexico to us instead, and thus the Mexican TOAST-IT was born. The key was to follow the traditional Mexican guacamole recipe, and to give it an extra kick of spice.
- 2 TOAST-IT Original Toasted Corn Arepas
For the Guacamole:
- 2 medium hass avocados
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all the guacamole ingredients in a bowl
2. Heat your arepas on a toaster on defrost for 5 minutes
3. Top your arepa with LOTS of guacamole and garnish with fresh radish.